CODE ANALYST III
As a Code Analyst III you will be the subject matter expert on a team or a team leader. Your duties may include but not be limited to performing building code and accessibility compliance evaluation of existing buildings and new buildings for projects of varying complexity and at various stages of completion. You may also be required to write building & fire code reports, smoke control reports, fire analysis for engineering judgment letters, code interpretations, perform accessibility inspections and writing reports, or develop and writing alternate compliance requests. Preparing and presenting on technical issues internally and externally to clients and jurisdictions is encouraged. Preparing proposals, lead team meetings, lead client meetings, manage projects, review project invoices, and performing quality assurance reviews is also required at this level.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture.
- 10+ years of experience in building departments of an AHJ or in architecture or construction firms.
- Able to lead multiple projects simultaneously. Experienced in using project management tools, developing proposals, project estimates, task delegation, and task management.
- Past direct experience of preparing code summary sheets, preparing code analysis & code interpretations, responding to plan review comments, and managing medium size projects.
- Strong analytical skills, research abilities, and technical writing and report writing skills in building codes, fire codes, and accessibility.
- Demonstrated proficiency in building codes plus good understanding of one or more of these building and fire codes & standards – IFC, IMC, NEC, IPC, IEEC, ADA, NFPA 55, NFPA 30, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Master’s in architecture, Registered Design Professional, or Commercial Plans Examiner
Send resumes, professional writing samples and job inquiries to:
Dr. Asawari Mokashi Code Unlimited 13515 SW Millikan Way Beaverton, OR 97005
Or email submissions to: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Code Unlimited does not discriminate, and prohibits discrimination, against individuals because of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity, family relationship, marital status, veteran status, military service, or any other classification protected by law.
The policy of equal opportunity encompasses all aspects of the employment relationship, including applications and initial employment, promotion, transfer, selection for training opportunities, wage/salary administration, recruiting hiring, reassignment, compensation, benefits, layoff, rehires, discipline, and termination of employment.