FIRE ANALYST II:
As a Fire Analyst II you will work independently, be part of a team, or be a team leader developing code reports, smoke control reports, engineering judgment letters, accessibility reports, alternate materials and methods. You will use performance approach to solve complex code issues by using CFD modelling software for fire and egress analysis. You will participate in internal strategy meetings, attend client and jurisdiction meetings, and develop presentations on technical subject matters for internal and external stakeholders.
EDUCATION:Bachelor’s degree in fire science or fire protection engineering field
ABILITIES & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Strong analytical skills.-Strong research skills.
- Strong technical writing and report writing skills.
- Ability to grasp form, structure, and application of graphics in technical reports.
- Knowledgeable in fire rated assemblies, sprinkler systems, and fire alarm regulations.
- Good understanding of the Architectural and Engineering design process.
- Able to develop and follow daily/weekly task lists.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- 5 – 10 years of experience in architectural or engineering fields.
- Demonstrated proficiency in one or more of these – IBC, IFC, IMC, IEEC, NFPA 101, NFPA 72, NFPA 13, ADA.
- Ability to prepare agenda and lead discussions with internal and external teams.
- Some experience leading & managing small projects independently.
- Past direct experience of preparing code summary sheets, responding to plan review comments on medium size projects, and preparing code analysis & code interpretations.
Send resumes, professional writing samples and job inquiries to:
Dr. Asawari Mokashi
12655 SW Center St #350
Beaverton, OR 97005
Or email submissions to: