FIRE ANALYST III
As a Fire Analyst III you will be the subject matter expert on a team or a team leader developing - code reports, smoke control reports, engineering judgment letters, accessibility reports, alternate materials and methods. You will help develop alternate compliance strategies and write code interpretations for complex code issues. You will lead our CFD modelling teams on multiple projects for fire and egress analysis. You will plan and execute internal training programs and quality assurance programs. In addition you will be expected to manage client and jurisdiction presentations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Fire Science or Fire Protection Engineering
ABILITIES & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of experience in providing fire protection services and code services.
- Professional license, or ICC certifications, or comparable international certifications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Strong technical writing and report writing skills.
- Broad knowledge of Sprinklers, Alarms, Smoke Control, and Fire Rated Assemblies.
- Deep knowledge of the Architectural and Engineering construction documents.
- Experience in developing project estimates and writing proposals.
- Able to develop and lead juniors.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, FDS and Pyrosym Software.
- Demonstrated proficiency in fire Analysis, fire suppression, and fire smoke detection.
- Ability to plan project and lead multiple projects simultaneously with internal and external teams.
- Experience in using project management software data base.
- Past direct experience of preparing code analysis & code interpretations, preparing fire protection system drawings, responding to plan review comments and managing medium size projects.
Send resumes, professional writing samples and job inquiries to:
Dr. Asawari Mokashi Code Unlimited 13515 SW Millikan Way Beaverton, OR 97005
Or email submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Code Unlimited does not discriminate, and prohibits discrimination, against individuals because of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity, family relationship, marital status, veteran status, military service, or any other classification protected by law.
The policy of equal opportunity encompasses all aspects of the employment relationship, including applications and initial employment, promotion, transfer, selection for training opportunities, wage/salary administration, recruiting hiring, reassignment, compensation, benefits, layoff, rehires, discipline, and termination of employment.