CODE ANALYST II
Use knowledge of architectural design, standards of construction, and applicable building codes (including life safety and fire codes) to analyze buildings for code compliance and guide client design efforts; Research code requirements, emerging building technology, and regulatory changes; Analyze building safety and prepare reports; Develop 3D models to simulate and analyze building fire scenarios; Communicate with clients and Authority Having Jurisdictions regarding building compliance in a detailed and clear manner; Track project scope and budget, and coordinate with project manager; Work with supervisor to delegate tasks to others.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field
- 2-year’s work experience in Architecture Design or Building Compliance Analysis area.
- Special knowledge and skills required (could be gained from taking college course or previous work experience).
- Be able to travel briefly (about once a month) to client locations (local or domestic) when necessary for inspections at construction sites, meeting with different jurisdictions, meeting at clients’ office, and attending training events.
- Knowledge of building materials.
- Knowledge of BIM software (REVIT and AutoCAD).
- 2 – 5 years of experience in architectural or engineering fields,
- or 2 – 5 years of experience in professional writing,
- or 2 – 5 years of experience in using the IBC or IFC based codes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with architectural 3D graphics programs.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator program.
Send resumes, professional writing samples and job inquiries to:
Dr. Asawari Mokashi Code Unlimited 13515 SW Millikan Way Beaverton, OR 97005
Or email submissions to: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Code Unlimited does not discriminate, and prohibits discrimination, against individuals because of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity, family relationship, marital status, veteran status, military service, or any other classification protected by law.
The policy of equal opportunity encompasses all aspects of the employment relationship, including applications and initial employment, promotion, transfer, selection for training opportunities, wage/salary administration, recruiting hiring, reassignment, compensation, benefits, layoff, rehires, discipline, and termination of employment.