As a Code Intern you will be working with senior staff learning to write technical reports, research code regulations, learning how to structure rational arguments, using FDS and other complex CFD software programs, and will have opportunities to participate in internal presentations.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, or science fields.
ABILITIES & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Strong technical writing and report writing skills.
- Ability to grasp form, structure, and application of graphics in technical reports.
- Some knowledge of building codes, fire codes, or accessibility regulations.
- Able to develop and follow daily/weekly task lists.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Send resumes, professional writing samples and job inquiries to:
Dr. Asawari Mokashi Code Unlimited 13515 SW Millikan Way Beaverton, OR 97005
Or email submissions to: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Code Unlimited does not discriminate, and prohibits discrimination, against individuals because of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity, family relationship, marital status, veteran status, military service, or any other classification protected by law.
The policy of equal opportunity encompasses all aspects of the employment relationship, including applications and initial employment, promotion, transfer, selection for training opportunities, wage/salary administration, recruiting hiring, reassignment, compensation, benefits, layoff, rehires, discipline, and termination of employment.