As a Project Manager and team leader, you will guide other project managers and multiple project teams. Responsibilities in this role include, managing preparation of code reports, smoke control reports, engineering judgment letters, accessibility reports, and alternate materials and methods on multiple projects. You will write, review, and help develop proposals for projects big and small, in multiple states, using word, excel, and Ajera accounting/PM software; while also managing client expectations, project staffing, budgets, schedule of deliverables, and assisting accounting prepare invoices for principal review.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- 10+ years of experience in architectural project management including building permitting and managing AHJ interface.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong verbal communications skills.
- Strong task management and project management skills.
- Broad knowledge of building codes, fire codes, or accessibility regulations.
- Deep knowledge of Architectural construction and design process.
- Experience in developing project estimates and writing proposals.
- Experience in developing, leading and managing leading project teams.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to plan project and lead multiple projects simultaneously with internal and external teams.
- Experience in using project management software data base.
Send resumes, professional writing samples and job inquiries to:
Dr. Asawari Mokashi Code Unlimited 13515 SW Millikan Way Beaverton, OR 97005
Or email submissions to: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Code Unlimited does not discriminate, and prohibits discrimination, against individuals because of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, genetic information, pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity, family relationship, marital status, veteran status, military service, or any other classification protected by law.
The policy of equal opportunity encompasses all aspects of the employment relationship, including applications and initial employment, promotion, transfer, selection for training opportunities, wage/salary administration, recruiting hiring, reassignment, compensation, benefits, layoff, rehires, discipline, and termination of employment.